You will have access to the 2019-2023 article. Each article provides information beyond textbooks with relevant activities that help students focus on the topics they are learning about and researching for their final exam. Experts in their fields write these insightful articles for senior students designed to help them improve their understanding of applicable topics for the curricula of Australian states and territories. Tertiary and professional institutions worldwide also use our articles to stay up-to-date.
Recent Legaldate article titles are:
- International Law and Human Rights.
- Should the Law of Contributory Negligence be reformed in Australia?
- A representative judiciary – time for gay judges?
- The United Nations reviews Australia’s human rights record and finds it wanting.
- Religion and anti-discrimination legislation in Australia.
- Religious freedom in Australia.
- Reforming the law.
Your subscription would allow unlimited access to the resources for school students and teachers from any location.