You will have access to 2019-2021 articles along with the ongoing publication of articles in 2022. Each article provides information beyond textbooks with relevant activities that help students to focus on the topics they are learning about and researching for their final exam. Experts in their fields write these insightful articles for senior students designed to help them improve their understanding of applicable topics for the curricula of Australian states and territories. Tertiary and professional institutions worldwide also use our articles to stay up-to-date.
The 2021 Health & PE article titles are:
- Social connection improves health and wellbeing.
- Do we need extra carbs when we work out?
- How pollution affects humans’ health.
- Muscle soreness after exercise: why does it happen and what can we do about it?
- Body image and wellbeing.
- Mental health benefits of physical activity.
- Getting pumped about exercise and the heart.
- Prosocial behaviour.
Your subscription would allow unlimited access to the resources for school students and teachers from any location.